SMS SKIP TRACE ADD-ONS
ONE-TIME ADD-ON100 extra skip traces
* Extra skip traces are valid before the next renewal date
Most frequent questions and answers
Skiptrace is the process of finding a homeowner’s contact information by referencing data we already have: Name, Property or Mailing Address. We help Realtors, Investors & Wholesalers find phone numbers and emails of people on their lead list.
You will need their street address and zip code. With that information we’ll help you find their phone number(s).
You can submit a skip trace request via SMS or through our web interface.
In order to start sending skip trace requests via SMS:
- Subscribe to SMS Skip Trace service.
- Register the phone number you wish to send skip trace requests from.
- You will receive a verification message.
- Verify the phone number.
- Start sending skip trace requests.
We’ll do our best to have your results ready within 5 minutes after submission.
- The subscription is auto-renewed on a monthly basis.
- Renewal date is calculated based on your first subscription date.
- Once you are subscribed, you will get 100 skip traces that can be used before your next renewal date.
- If you run out of skip traces before your next renewal date, you can purchase an extra add-on to get extra skip traces.
- Add-on skip traces can be used before the next renewal date.
- On renewal, any unused skip traces will expire and your skip traces balance will get reset.
Your balance will get deducted only if at least one match was found. If no matches were found, nothing will be deducted from your balance.
The process works as follows:
- No matches are found: nothing would be deducted.
- One or more matches are found: One skip trace will be deducted.
- One of the matches is a LLC/corporate: An extra skip trace will be deducted.
Accordingly, a maximum of two skip traces would be deducted per submitted request.
Yes, if one of your results matches a LLC/corporate name, an attempt will be made to find up to 2 members of the company.